Dr. Diana Dye was raised in a Conservative Jewish home in Ottawa, Canada where at an early age she attended the local synagogue along with its Hebrew school, celebrated the festivals with her family, and enjoyed summers at an orthodox Jewish summer camp. She later spent her teen years and early twenties immersed in the New Age movement all the while searching to make sense of the meaning of the world around her. Diana recognized that truth would be based on three things: it would be easy to understand, it would be for everyone, and it would be based on love. She met that truth in Yeshua the Messiah in 1979 and then pursued her education. Dr. Dye currently holds a D.Min. in Hebraic Studies in Christianity.
Diana immediately recognized the importance of connecting the Gospels and Epistles to their foundation in the Torah, but also recognized the lack of this type of research in the faith community. That realization eventually led to the creation of her website FOUNDATIONS IN TORAH, where she helps lay people see the importance of understanding the beginning of the Bible in order to make sense of the rest of the Bible. Explaining these connections has been her passion for over thirty-five years.
Current Career Activity:
- Associate Professor of Hebraic Studies at Trinity Southwest University
- Lecturer, speaker, author
- Website: FOUNDATIONS IN TORAH
- Internet TV: BibleInteract.tv (also on Roku) and Hebraic Roots Network
- Internet Radio: Hebrew Nation Radio
- TV: Son Broadcasting KCHF Channel 11, NM
- Radio: Son Broadcasting AM730
- D.Min., M.A. Trinity Southwest University
- B.S. Southwestern Assemblies of God University
- Study to Show Yourself Approved (Lulu, 2013)