BLI offers both a Doctor of Ministry Diploma (D.Min. Diploma) and Doctor of Philosophy Diploma (Ph.D. Diploma). Candidates must have a Master’s degree or diploma (or equivalent).
Both diplomas are subject to individual evaluation of transcripts listed on the Application for admission and Credit for Experience submitted in a Portfolio. You will be assigned an Advisor who is a member of the BLI staff. Together with your Advisor you will then design a draft degree program that you will submit for approval to the University’s Academic Committee.
Tuition (per course): $120.00
Required Courses (12 SCH):
- Ancient Methods of Searching the Scriptures, Part 1
- Ancient Methods of Searching the Scriptures, Part 2
- Reading Biblical Hebrew, Part 1 and Reading Biblical Hebrew, Part 2 or
- Reading Biblical Greek, Part 1 and Reading Biblical Greek, Part 2
Area of specialization (minimum of 18 SCH from one of the five areas of specialization listed below, not including prerequisite areas of study listed above):
- Ancient Methods of Searching the Scriptures
(18 SCH in addition to Ancient Methods 1 and 2)
- Bible Customs and Manners
- Advanced Hebraic Studies in Christianity
- History & Geography of the Holy Land
- Biblical Archaeology
- Hebraic Nature of the New Testament