This statement applies to content published on the BibleInteract.com domain.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use and understand our website.
Our accessibility commitment includes making sure that our website visitors can:
- easily understand our web pages by making the content as simple as possible
- zoom in up to 300% on a webpage without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader
How accessible this website is
Some parts of our website are not fully accessible. For example:
- PDF documents can not be made fully accessible to all screen reader software
- some videos may not feature captions
- many videos are embedded from YouTube and may feature labelling from YouTube itself, which could be incorrect or not sufficiently descriptive, you can visit our YouTube channel to see more of our videos.
- Images may not have adequate descriptions
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format, email the web team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Include in your email the web address of the content (specific URL) and the format you need. For example:
- accessible PDF
- large print
- easy read version
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please report these issues using the contact form.